Thursday 28 March 2024

A Catch Up

 I think Instagram took me away from this Blog, hardly anyone finds this blog anyway but it is useful to me to remember where the time went.The last post was in August 2022so i had a look at my log.

I finished the restaurant at Poole Park which I framed for our living room here in France. I had to use whatever I could find but it looks ok



Next i tried an experiment with my 50 year old smelly guitar oil pastels and acrylic gloss layers. Its the restaurant at Mornac sur Seudre in France



Next came an acrylic of the Pont Vecchio in Florence which drove me nuts, too many windows but I was asked to paint it by my husband who wanted to keep me busy I think!
and I found a frame for it
This completed the work for 2022 until I started the Strada Challenge in January



No comments:

Post a Comment