Tuesday 2 April 2024

Lighthouse Poole Open Exhibition


This acrylic painting has been selected for the Poole Open Exhibition at the Lighthouse Theatre in Poole. It opens on April 12th. I can't be there but my son will represent me. 


Below is a favourite painting of Poole which I have posted before but I am sitting facing it here in France where it sits in pride of place as a lovely reminder of a very special meal. Its the Kitchen in Poole Park. In the days when we were able to dine out we had a six course meal there once. We were so impressed we took family and friends there. Small delicious nouveau cuisine dishes with matching wine. The kitchen has change hands since and is quite different, we pop in for coffee sometimes and enjoy the view over the lake.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment